CCNA, is one of the most well-known IT certifications available today. The top global manufacturer of networking hardware, Cisco, has granted this entry-level networking certification. The CCNA certification verifies a candidate’s understanding of the essential networking concepts needed for networking employment in IT businesses.
Let’s look at some crucial information you need to know if you want to seek this certificate. But first, here are some informational items you need to be aware of.
- To become a certified CCNA, you must pass the 200-301 CCNA test.
- The price of a CCNA exam will be around $300 as of June 2022
- The CCNA exam has no set requirements that must be met. However, Cisco and business experts advise prior training and six months of networking-related work experience.
- A CCNA certification will be required for over 6000 job openings on Glassdoor and 12,000 on Indeed in 2022, according to the CCNA.
What are the CCNA eligibility requirements?
For IT professionals, Cisco offers two entry-level certifications. They go by the following names:
- Cisco Certified Entry Level Technician (CCENT)
- Cisco Certified Technician (CCT)
There are various subcategories of the CCT certification. However, the Routing and Switching certification is the most commonly utilised among these. This certification focuses on the abilities needed by professionals to maintain and support Cisco-branded systems and equipment on-site.
These certifications offer network professionals a solid foundation for their IT careers. They are also strongly advised as the foundational training you must finish before applying for a CCNA certification.
Optional Programs for CCNA:
The most well-known certification at that level is the CCNA (Routing and Switching) designation. To be recognised by their employer, every network security specialist must hold the CCNA Security certification. The CCNA Cloud certification was designed to help network administrators and engineers increase their understanding of cloud-based technologies.
CCNA Certification Perks
Candidates who earn a CCNA certification thoroughly understand the basic principles of networking. Even within organisations, people with the CCNA certification earn more money and get greater job chances. As a result, CCNA certificates are highly respected on resumes and open doors for interviews and job prospects for applicants. For more information, click on this homepage.
The significant benefits of passing a CCNA exam are:
- Knowledge demonstration: By passing the CCNA exam, you demonstrate to potential employers that you have a fundamental understanding of networks’ operations.
- Skills: Earning a CCNA certification prepares you for various tasks that networking professionals must perform.
- Credibility: Your talents are verified in front of your employer or hiring manager by a CCNA credential. It says that Cisco has certified your knowledge, abilities, and expertise in Cisco networking infrastructure.
- Updated knowledge: Earning the CCNA certification, especially for a seasoned IT expert, is a highly-valued accomplishment. It guarantees that the candidate knows all networking developments and business trends.
- Income rise: According to research from Global Knowledge, obtaining new certification results in an average $13,000 salary gain.
Details of the CCNA Certification Exam:
Applicants must pass the 200-301 test to obtain a CCNA certification. Candidates can take this 2-hour test in either English or Japanese. This test covers several distinct networking subjects. Here is a summary of the test and what you should study for.
- Network Access: 20%
- Network Access: 20%
- 25% IP Connectivity
- Fundamentals of security: 15%
- Programmability and automation: 10%
- 10% for IP services
Well, learn more CCNA 200-301 info.