A wedding reception came to a sudden end today, April 8, when the fire broke out on the premises.
The wedding reception was under way at Yard 158, an event centre in Oregon, Lagos, when things went out of control.
It was time for the toast and the event organisers lit firecrackers but unfortunately, the fire spread to the decorations draped across the hall.
Guests tried to put off the fire but it spread quickly.
Thankfully, no one was hurt in the fire.
Watch the Video below…
Guests run for their dear lives as fire br£aks out during a wedding reception in Oregun, Lagos
— Instablog9ja (@instablog9ja) April 8, 2023