Igbo people in Sudan have accused the Chairman, Nigeria in Diaspora Commission, NIDCOM, Madam Abike Dabiri-Erewa and the Federal Government of segregation and abandonment after they were allegedly chased out of the rescue bus sent by FG.
In a video which has gone viral, a man who identified himself as an Igbo from the South-east region called out for help from the well meaning Nigerians to come to their aide.
He revealed that they were asked to come down from the bus sent by the Federal Government to rescue stranded Nigerians in Sudan following the war going on in the country.
AbaCityBlog reports that the Federal Government, on Wednesday, in Abuja said it has spent $1.2m to deploy 40 buses to evacuate at least 2,400 stranded Nigerians out of Sudan.
The Minister of Foreign Affairs, Geoffrey Onyeama, disclosed this to State House correspondents shortly after last week’s Federal Executive Council meeting presided over by the President Muhammadu Buhari, at the Council Chambers of Aso Rock Villa, Abuja.
However, in the viral video obtained by AbaCityBlog, the man said they were told to come to Khartoum University where the bus is stationed, but to their surprise, they were told to come down, while allowing other tribes onboard the bus.
He went further to call on the Igbos to come to their rescue and provide any form of mobility for them to leave the city.
Watch the video below!
Leave a Reply