Four kids have been reported dead as a generator fume incident occurred during the weekend at Aghoro, Ekeremor Local Government Area, Bayelsa State.
The deceased were said to be sisters, including a cousin which were daughters of Demedogha London and Stephen Binasuode.
The deadly fumes emanated from a new generator placed on the balcony of Demedogha’s bungalow.
The distraught father of the deceased children, said he kept the generator at the balcony far from the room of the girls.
However when he woke up at 6am the next day, he discovered that the generator had shifted close to the door of the girl’s room.
“The generator was outside but it was on tiles. The generator shifted close to the door. At about 6am, I came out to put off the generator and saw that it was close to the door. Eventually when I entered the room I saw that all the children were dead,” he narrated.
Got Any News Or Advert For Us? Email us: Info@abacityblog.com WhatsApp https://wa.me/2347038111972