Orji Uzor Kalu Foundation has announced additional scholarship for 2022 academic year to 650 students who have interest and passion in medicine and surgery to study in 12 selected Nigeria universities.
The Foundation which has strong interest in education and health, in collaboration with Venezuela Embassy in Abuja had earlier announced scholarship for 50 undergraduate students to study medicine in Latinoamerican Medicine School, Venezuela.
Unlike the Venezuela scholarship program which the foundation takes care of all funds including tuition fees, accommodation, feeding and monthly stipends, the foundation’s national scholarship covers tuition fees, accommodation and stipends only for the entire seven years of study.
You can download the hardcopy or continue reading below.
The Foundation has strictly chosen 12 universities for the scholarship.
1. University of Nigeria Nsukka- 50 Students
2. Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria – 50 Students
3. University of Ibadan – 50 Students
4. University of Calabar – 50 Students
5. University of Maiduguri – 50 Students
6. University of Jos – 50 students
7. Abia State University – 100 Students
8. Enugu State University – 50 students
9. Anambra State University -50 Students
10. Ebonyi State University – 50 Students
11. Imo State University – 50 Students
12. Rivers State University – 50 Students
● The Foundation shall pay the JAMB fees and Post-UME fees of all selected applicants.
● Upon gaining admission into any of the preferred universities, the Foundation shall deposit the tuition fees and accommodation fees directly to the universities up to seven years of study and pay stipends directly to the students.
●Should be an undergraduate who is willing to gain admission into the university in the 2022/2023 academic year.
●Should have good grades in West African Examination Council (WAEC) or National Examinations Council (NECO). ‘A’ grades in Biology, physics and Chemistry is added advantage
●Should be a citizen of Nigeria
●Should take responsibility of gaining admission in any of the selected universities. The Foundation pays for the JAMB and POST -UME (if applies) and expects the student to send his admission letter to the Foundation when shortlisted by any of the universities. The Foundation shall not influence any of the admission process.
●The Foundation promotes academic excellence and believes that students with ‘A’ grades in the three major science subjects will perform excellently in JAMB and finish up the entire seven years in the school of medicine.
DOCUMENTS TO SUBMIT
●Photocopy of West African Examination Council(WAEC) or National Examination Council (NECO)
●Self introduction letter of maximum of 200 words.
August 20th 2021 — September 20th, 2021
Documents should be mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information visit https://www.orjiuzorkalufoundation.org
Rev (Mrs) Jemima Ola Kalu
Executive Secretary, Orji Uzor Kalu Foundation