Governor of Abia State, Dr Alex Otti, yesterday approved the appointment of the Chief of Staff, Special Adviser and Chief Press Secretary.
Below is the appointment made by Governor Otti.
1. Prof. Kenneth Kalu -Secretary to the State Government.
2. Pastor Caleb Ajagba, PhD (Chief of Staff to the Governor).
3. Dr. Ngozi Okoronkwo (Special Adviser Health Care Delivery Services)
4. Ferdinand Ekeoma (Special Adviser Media and Publicity)
5. Mr. Kazie Uko (Chief Press Secretary to the Governor)
6. Mr. Ogbonnia Okereke ( Head, Special Taskfore on Emergency Cleanup of Aba & Umuahia).
7. Mrs. Njum Onyemenam, Accountant General
While their appointments take immediate effect, below is the brief profile of the new Accountant General of Abia State, Mrs Njum Onyemenam
Mrs Onyemenam has held the role of Chief Financial Officer in leading Insurance companies in Nigeria. She was previously the CFO of NSIA Insurance Limited and also CFO Zenith Insurance NG.
She is a seasoned finance professional with over 20 years of experience in Strategy, Business Planning and management, Financial Control and Performance management, Financial Analysis, Investment, Treasury and Tax Management.
She is reputable for developing strategies to support the organization’s financial control, business planning, forecasting and aligning business processes with a corporate strategy which result in driving profitability.