Delft University of Technology (TU Delft) is pleased to announce fully funded Scholarship position for international students.
TU Delft scholarship is a fully funded program for Master’s degree at the Delft University of Technology.
TU Delft is a top-ranked University in the world according to the QS world University ranking.
- Full tuition
- €30,000/ annual for Non EU/EFTA candidates
- Living Expenses
- Personal Dev. Workshops & seminars
Aerospace studies, Architecture, Engineering, Info. Tech, Industrial design, Construction, Maritime, Physics, Mathematics, Teacher training
- Outstanding academic performance & admitted in TU Delft’s masters program
- CGPA of 80%
- Non-EU/EFTA will submit English Proficiency
- Motivation Letter
- Proof of Identity/nationality
- English Lang. Proficiency Certificate
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Reference letters( Professors& Employer)
Application Deadline: Dec.1, 2021
NB: Students who have been granted a scholarship will be informed by TU Delft via email by the end of March 2022
- Complete online form and upload required documents.
NB: To be considered for the scholarship position, upload your reference letters and application form before you submit the application and before the scholarship deadline or have your referee/s send the letter/s before the scholarship deadline.
-Reference letters will not be considered if you have already submitted your application or if uploaded/received after the scholarship deadline.
Click HERE to apply.