Are you in California’s Central Valley or surrounding areas and have a property you need to sell fast? Are you suffering from financial difficulties, making it costly to keep your home? Does your house have structural damage or cosmetic issues you cannot fix? Do you need mortgage relief to stave off foreclosures?
Whatever your situation, know your options before listing your home for sale on the market through a real estate agent. Rest assured, though: if you’re having trouble affording your home, there is help.
You Need to Sell Your House: Getting the Best Offer for a Home in Distress
Due to market conditions or other life circumstances, are you behind on mortgage payments? If foreclosure is looming, you want to keep your house and all the equity you have in it. If you contact a real estate agent about listing and selling your California home, they’ll tell you it could be months before someone would purchase it.
By the time you have a buyer, your house may be seized in foreclosure. Plus, you must pay to fix any home issues before listing occurs, which costs money you may not have.
Central Valley, California homes are listed on the market constantly. However, if you’re in a time crunch due to foreclosure, there are better ways to sell than listing a house with the help of a real estate agent. Plus, a lot of work (and cash) goes into prepping a home for sale before the “for sale” sign ever goes in your yard.
Consider Getting a Cash Offer to Escape Mortgage Payments
Knowing you need to sell your house fast to get out from under your mortgage payments, it’s time to consider alternative home sale solutions. A California cash home buyer can help: you can get a guaranteed cash offer for houses regardless of their condition or financial situation. Plus, the offer comes with no obligations to accept.
A cash buyer will send a representative to your home. During the consultation, you should explain your financial situation: foreclosure is looming, and you need to get out of your mortgage payments to focus on the future and stabilize your family. You need foreclosure help and to sell as soon as possible. You can get a fair offer even with structural damage or other issues.
Why Listing a Home Isn’t the Best Option When You Need to Escape Mortgage Payments
Making Home repairs
- If your home has damage to the roof, foundation, interior living spaces, or exterior, you’ll have to fix them before the house goes on the market.
Paying Closing Costs
- If someone makes an offer on your home, you’ll have to pay closing costs, typically thousands of dollars. If the cost of your mortgage is the reason for your move, you can’t afford more expenses.
Paying Realtor Fees
- Closing costs aren’t the only fees you incur when selling a house. You also owe a commission payment to your real estate agent. A commission fee is typically around 5-6% of the home sales price. Depending on the dollar amount of the sales price, the commission could cost you another several thousand dollars.
Benefits of Selling California Houses For Cash
Sell Your Home “As is”
- What does it mean to sell a house “as is”? When you sell your house as is, you are not required to do any repairs, cleaning, or maintenance, which can save you serious money when you’re fighting off foreclosure. Don’t waste precious time and money on preparing your house for listing. When you take a cash offer, you only show the house once: during evaluation.
Sell your House Fast
- Cash home buyers specialize in making you a guaranteed offer on your property that’s fair and helps you accomplish your goals of avoiding foreclosure. You can accept your offer and walk away with a check in as little as a week rather than waiting for an offer on the open market. By listing on the market, you risk not finding a buyer in time to avoid foreclosure proceedings and losing your house.
Work On Your Time Frame: Close Fast
- The closing process takes as little as a week from initial evaluation to closing. If you need to stay in the property a little longer, most California buyers will let you choose a time that works for you. On the flip side, if you need to vacate fast, you can leave your belongings behind, and they’ll handle the cleaning and repairs before selling or renting out the home. So, if you accept the offer, you can avoid foreclosure and have time to catch your breath before moving.
Accepting Your Fair Cash Offer
Resources are available if you’re a homeowner needing mortgage relief, and taking a cash offer for your home can free you from the financial burden of keeping the house.
In the Central Valley, you can save time, money, and energy when selling your home. Take a fast, fair cash offer from a reputable Central Valley, California, property buyer and save your house from foreclosure
Leave a Reply