- Deadline- 31-03-2022
The German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD), University of Applied Sciences Bonn-Rhein-Sieg, has announced scholarship opportunities for prospective students.
Starting in September 2022, the portal is expected to open in December 2021. However, only applications received via the online application portal will be accepted.
The program is targeted at students from around the world that want to work in a position of responsibility in journalism or the communications sector. It especially addresses journalists-in-training, media representatives from radio, TV, online and print and communication experts.
Those interested must have completed an academic program (bachelor’s degree or equivalent) and have acquired at least one year of professional experience in a media-related field after their first degree.
The program is held in English.
Especially targeted at:
– Media representatives from radio, TV, online and print
– Journalists-in-training, especially from electronic media
– Journalists and management from community radio stations
– Communication experts
– NGO employees
– Employees from ministries
– Employees from cooperative development groups and projects
– Representatives from regional working groups and national broadcasters
– Media association representatives
Interested students should click HERE to apply.
For more information, visit DAAD application portal