Arkansas Scholarship Lottery Commission has helped thousands of College students won scholarships annually and it’s the best way to solve the Arkansas Academic Challenge.
Established on November 4th, 2008 – by Arkansas who voted in approval via a ballot box, thereby solved the question of legalizing the sale of lottery tickets in Arkansas city.
The lottery program provides scholarships to Arkansas residents pursuing higher education.
In October 2020, Arkansas scholarship lottery proceeds hit $1 billion, with over 600,000 scholarships awarded statewide, says a report by myarklamiss.com – “The official proceeds figure since the lottery started officially in 2009 is $1,001,680,567.38.”
Funded by the Arkansas Scholarship Lottery, the Scholarship program is available to students regardless of their academic status, whether just graduating from high school, currently enrolled in college, enrolling in college for the first time, or re-enrolling after a period of time out of college.
However, Ticket buyers must be at least 18, which is the usual minimum age for US lotteries.
Arkansas Scholarship Lottery Eligibility Requirements
An applicant must:
- Be an Arkansas resident (at least 12 months prior to enrollment) and US citizen/lawful permanent resident
- Be accepted for admission at an approved institution of higher education in a program of study that leads to a baccalaureate degree, associate degree, qualified certificate, or a nursing school diploma
- Not have earned a baccalaureate degree
- Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) (although there is no maximum income)
- Not owe a refund on a federal or state student financial aid grant for higher education
- Not be in default on a federal or state student financial aid loan for higher education
- Not borrowed in excess of annual federal loan limits
- Not be incarcerated at the time of application for or during the time the applicant receives the scholarship
- Complied with the United States Selective Service System requirements for registration
- Certify to be drug-free
Outside from the above eligibility requirements, which can be described as basic, see the below link for more Arkansas Scholarship Lottery requirements. (Link here)
How To Win Arkansas Scholarship Lottery
It’s very simple to play especially in app play. But you should know that lottery is a two side of coin. You win or You lose – either way, there would be a result.
Users who wishes to play via web version can visit; myarkansaslottery
Redemption of Prizes
To avoid scammers you are advised to visit playershub.myarkansaslottery to redeem your price.