- Deadline – 31/03/2022
The European University Institute in Florence, has opened its application portal for 2022 Young African Leadership Programme, Europe.
Supported by DG International Partnerships of the European Commission, the Young African Leaders Programme of the School of Transnational Governance provides a unique opportunity for policy experts from Africa to further develop their policy work and professional skills amidst international experts.
Places in the three-month leadership programme are fully-funded with a grant of €2,500 per month. The African experts must live in the area of Florence for the duration of their stay.
- The language of the programme is English.
The Programme targets mid-career, high potential policy-makers, diplomats, and professionals from Africa, working in national and local authorities, regional, continental, international organisations and development partners, civil society organisations, academia, media and private sector, in Africa.
More precisely, the Programme is open to young female and male professionals, mid-career and executives alike, who are nationals of African countries, residing in Africa and are under the age of forty-five.
Approved participants will take part in workshops, training and skills development sessions, conferences, and study visits in Europe.
- Potential beneficiaries must hold a Master’s Degree in Economics, Social Sciences, Public Administration, International Development, Business Administration, Law, Finance or any other relevant field.
- They should be committed to promoting and helping advance strategic themes and policy areas relevant to transnational governance.
- Click here for more details on qualifications
How To Apply
Candidates should submit the following documents in the English language and possibly in PDF:
- CV, including information on the date and place of birth, residency and contact details.
- Letter of motivation (max 1000 words) in PDF
- Note with title (max. 1000 words) in PDF
- A copy of the highest educational certificate and the medium of instruction this highest level education was offered.
- Name and contact details of one referee, preferably a person who has worked with the applicant, whom the EUI may contact.
For more details about Young African Leadership Programme, check out this link
For more scholarship opportunities, click open our scholarship Category and Bookmark it.