There are available fully-funded Ph.D. positions in Biomedical Sciences, at Max Delbrük Center, Germany.
The position at MDC is exclusively open for those passionate about discovering the basis of health and disease, and applying their findings to answer clinically-relevant questions.
You are free to apply If you are interested in one of the following topics.
– Cardiovascular research and metabolic diseases
– Cancer and immunology
– Medical systems biology
– Clinical research
– Data science and artificial intelligence
To apply, a master’s degree (or equivalent) in biology, biotechnology, medicine, molecular medicine, chemistry, computer science, data science, engineering, mathematics, physics or a related field, is required.
You should hold or expect to obtain your degree not later than four months after the onsite interview week in Berlin (see below for the exact interview dates).
Prospective PhD students will be fully funded through an initial 3-year employment contract with the MDC.
The salaries are competitive to national standards at (monthly net payment of approximately 1600 EUR).
- Health and social insurance are included in the contract. In many cases, contracts are extended for an additional year.
- All PhD researchers are expected to complete their doctoral research and thesis in 4 years.
- The university tuition fees per semester are approximately 350 EUR, and include public transportation ticket.
How to apply?
Applications are accepted exclusively via online Application portal. Applications via email can unfortunately not be accepted.
Application portal will be open from – December 07, 2021 and close by January 25, 2022
Click HERE to apply.
For more information about the position and other inquiries on eligibility, visit; mdc-berlin.de