When applying for a scholarship, whether PhD or Masters, it is common practice to be invited for an interview. But if you have already applied, there are certain questions applicants should expect.
In this post, we’ll give you “15 Strong Scholarship Interview Questions” – and advice on how to answer them.
“You’re advised to print these out and give them to a friend or family member to quiz you.”
Below are 15 possible “Strong Scholarship Interview Questions” you could be asked:
1). Why do you want to study your chosen course at The University of XYZ?
2. How does the program relate to your career goals?
3. What is your research interest?
4. Do you have any experience in conducting impactful research or projects in your area of research interest?
5. How do you intend to use knowledge and skillsets acquired from this program to achieve your career goals?
6. Tell us about yourself.
7. Why do you think you are the most appropriate candidate for the scholarship?
8. How would the scholarship benefit you and enhance your student experience?
9. What are your future ambitions? (Explain your goals for after you have completed your postgraduate study, how your qualification will contribute to these goals)
10. What experience makes you a good candidate?
11. How did you develop your proposal?
12. What difficulties would you expect to encounter during this program?
13. What are your strengths and weaknesses?
14. How will your immediate community and home country benefit if offered this scholarship?
15. What are your future goals after the completion of this program?
We hope you now have the clue on the 15 Strong Scholarship Interview Questions – asked during interviews.
Pro-tips: While answering the questions – keep it simple and concise. Always be ready to answer that difficult questions.