As the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) on Friday announced the release of the 2021 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) – checking your exam score should be your utmost priority.
Fabian Benjamin, JAMB spokesman, who broke the news, said more results will be released daily.
If you’re among the candidates who sat for its 2021 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) between June 19 and 22. – Abacityblog.com has examined simple steps you can take to check your UTME result and print the original result slip.
How to check your 2021 JAMB result Online
One of the ways to check your UTME result is through online. Here, all you have to do is to follow the steps listed below:
- Visit JAMB result checking portal here
- Enter your JAMB registration number/email address where required
- Click on the ‘Check My Results’ icon
- The portal will display your result — provided it’s ready
How to check your 2021 JAMB result via SMS
No data to check your UTME result online? No problem. You can simply do that through the following steps:
- Send RESULT via SMS to 55019 using the same number you used for JAMB registration.
- If your result is ready, you’ll get a message containing a break down of your exam score
- If your result is withheld, however, you’ll also get a reply which will read “Result Withheld”.
- If a candidate uses a different phone number from the one used to register JAMB, the board will indicate in its response too.
Printing your original JAMB result slip
After you have known your UTME score, the next thing you’re required to do is to print your original JAMB result slip.
The original result slip is an essential requirement for your admission process.
But you don’t need to lose sleep over it. Here’s how you can get your original result slip:
- Login to your JAMB portal >>here
- Below the registration e-facilities segment — on the left side of the page — click on “Print Result Slip”
- After the above, click on “continue with payment” to make your payment using the remita platform.
- If the portal shows that your payment is successful, you can proceed to print your result slip by filling the “select your exam year” and “JAMB registration number” columns correctly.
Goodluck in your results.