The digital revolution is shaping how companies do business, and the impressive speed of technological innovation will only continue to contribute to this effect. Online shopping has risen as a major force in retail for many years now, but other trends have also emerged that are impacting the way businesses approach their marketing strategies.
This article discusses 7 key logistics marketing trends that will be important in 2023 – and what you can do to prepare for them.
Are you doing everything you can to make your company the industry leader with innovative marketing?
Here are seven technology trends that will influence your logistics marketing in 2023.
In this article, you get a glimpse of what new and exciting changes will be happening in logistics technology, which will have a big impact on how companies run their operations.
Here are some of the top trends that will be influencing logistics marketing in the next year.
AR is set to have a huge impact on logistics and supply chain management in 2019, as companies begin to use it for everything from training employees to tracking inventory.
The growth of digital technologies such as blockchain is making waves across all industries, with logistics being no exception. By using these technologies, companies can improve their overall efficiency and operations.
AI and Robotics:
As AI becomes more sophisticated, it is set to change how we think about logistics and supply chains in even more ways. Automated vehicles, drones, and other robots are already playing an important role in many businesses, and they are only going to become more widespread in the coming years.
Expect to see blockchain continue to grow in prominence. It is a technology that allows for trust and transactions to occur without the need for middlemen, making it a wise choice for many supply chain management applications
Blockchain and IoT:
Perhaps the most exciting use cases for blockchain are those of connected devices. This could be seen in a variety of ways, including but not limited to the manufacturing industry.
Are there any concerns you see in the future regarding e-commerce supply chains?
Centralization of data: Today, retailers have access to massive amounts of customer data. However, this has served to centralise aspects of running an online business, which inevitably leads to a number of concerns about privacy and security. As online shopping continues to grow, major tech companies are likely to continue amassing more control over how much information is shared with whom.
Social Media Marketing
- Social media marketing is one of the most popular ways to reach and engage customers today. In fact, a study by Forrester Research found that over half (53%) of all B2B companies use social media for marketing purposes.
- Using social media for logistics marketing can help you connect with your customers on a personal level. This allows them to feel like they’re part of your company and helps you build trust. However, if you are new to social media and don’t know how to build trust with your customer then Incrementors social media management services can help you get new customers and help you build trust.
- You can also use social media to provide updates about your company and its products. This can help you attract new customers and keep current ones happy.
- Finally, social media can be used to drive traffic to your website or merchant account. This can help you generate more sales from your customers.
Blockchain technology is one of the most important tech trends that will influence your logistics marketing in the future.
Blockchain is a database that is distributed across many computers. It can be used to track transactions and create secure digital contracts. It has the potential to revolutionize the way we do business, and it is already being used in a number of ways in logistics.
One of the most important uses for blockchain technology is in the shipping industry. It can be used to track shipments from the moment they are shipped until they are delivered. This information can be used to improve delivery times and to prevent fraud.
Other areas where blockchain technology is being used are in the food industry and in the banking sector. It has the potential to help to speed up transactions and to reduce costs.
Internet of Things
- The Internet of Things (IoT) is a growing trend that will have a significant impact on logistics marketing.
- IoT refers to the widespread use of interconnected devices and systems to collect and process data. This includes everything from smart cars to industrial factories.
- IoT can be used to improve efficiency and productivity in businesses of all sizes. It can also help to automate processes and improve customer service.
- The biggest beneficiaries of IoT are companies that have a strong digital presence. These companies can use IoT to enhance their online presence and reach new customers.
One of the most revolutionary technologies of our time is artificial intelligence (AI). It has the ability to change the way we do business and interact with customers. Here are some of the most important tech trends that will influence your logistics marketing in the coming years:
- artificial intelligence (AI) is becoming a more and more important part of logistics marketing.
- AI can help you to automate many of the tasks that are currently done manually.
- AI can also help you to create better customer experiences by understanding customer needs and preferences.
- AI can help you to optimize your logistics operations and reduce wastefulness.
- AI can help you to build logistics applications that are able to understand complex data, such as the material composition of goods and the shipment route, etc.
- AI can help you to develop smart algorithms for any kind of logistics operations, such as warehouse management and warehouse planning, order fulfilment and shipping management etc.
- AI can also help you to create better forecasts for your future needs regarding order fulfilment and shipment scheduling etc.
- As an example: artificial intelligence can be used in predictive analytics to predict when a new customer will place an order or how much time it will take to have your products made ready before being sent out from the warehouse.
- Artificial intelligence has one more additional use: artificial intelligence is the most widely used technology for business intelligence and it can be used for many various purposes.
- The main role of artificial intelligence in the world of business is to answer the how what and why question, as well as to improve product quality and customer service.
New Customer Engagement Strategies
One of the most important tech trends that will influence your logistics marketing is Seo-based digital marketing. The way you engage with your customers is key to keeping them happy and coming back.
One way to engage with your customers is through social media. You can use social media to create a personal connection with your customers and keep them updated on your progress. You can also use social media to connect with potential customers who you think would be interested in your product or service.
You can also use technology to improve customer service. For example, you can use mobile apps to provide real-time updates on your products and services. You can also use chatbots to help customers with specific questions or problems. These technologies make it easy for you to provide quality customer service without having to speak to a human being.
Another tech trend that will influence logistics marketing is the rise of e-commerce. E-commerce has revolutionized how people shop, and it will continue to do so in the future.
One reason e-commerce is such a popular mode of shopping is that it is easy and convenient. You can shop from anywhere in the world without having to go shopping offline first. Additionally, e-commerce platforms are getting more sophisticated and easier to use. You can order from your favourite brands, buy items that are hard to find and shop for items online at any time of day. E-commerce also provides security as you can purchase items without revealing your credit card number or other personal information.
One of the most important trends in logistics marketing is mobile delivery. This is a way of delivering goods to customers using their smartphones and other mobile devices.
The benefits of mobile delivery are manifold. Customers love the convenience of being able to shop and order products from their phones without having to leave their homes. The fact that mobile deliveries are made quickly and easily means that businesses can keep up with demand without having to sacrifice quality or service.
Another benefit of mobile delivery is that it helps to reduce carbon emissions. Mobile deliveries take less time than traditional deliveries, which means that they can be made using green transport methods such as bicycles or electric cars. This reduces the amount of CO2 that is released into the atmosphere.
As mobile delivery continues to grow in popularity, businesses need to ensure that they are taking advantage of all the benefits it has to offer.
Video is one of the most popular forms of marketing today. And it’s not just for traditional businesses anymore – small businesses can also benefit from video marketing.
Video is especially effective when it comes to getting people to take action. You can use video to create sales videos, explain your product or service, or even create tutorials. This way, you can help your customers learn more about your products and services in a fun and easy way.
Another advantage of video marketing is that it’s very affordable. You don’t have to spend a lot of money to create high-quality videos that will attract visitors from all over the world. In fact, some small business owners report that they’ve been able to achieve their goals with videos that cost as little as $100 per month.
So whether you want to increase website traffic or convert more leads into customers, video marketing is a great way to reach your goals.
As a logistics professional, you know that trends can play a huge role in your marketing efforts. In this article, we’ve outlined five tech trends that will influence your logistics marketing in the coming year. Whether you’re looking to stay ahead of the curve and target new consumers, or simply want to ensure your current customers are getting the best experience possible, keeping up with these trends is essential for success in 2017.
So what are you waiting for? Start planning your next marketing campaign today!
Author BIO – Andre Oentoro is the manager and Head of Growth of Incrementors, a company that assists clients in expanding their online businesses by bringing in more customers, Incrementors is an Award-Winning Digital Marketing Agency lead, and sales. Online marketing solutions that are specifically adapted to the demands of the clients are the Incrementors’ area of expertise.