Gov Okezie Ikpeazu of Abia State has dissolved his cabinet members.
This is even as he excluded 6 commissioners. This was contained in a statement signed by the Chief Press Secretary, Enyinnaya Appolos.
The statement reads below:
Dissolution of Executive Council of Abia State
The Governor of Abia State, Dr Okezie Ikpeazu, has directed the immediate dissolution of the State Executive Council (EXCO) with the exception of the following Commissioners:
1. Rt Hon Eziuche Ubani, Commissioner for Works
2. Chief John Okiyi Kalu, Commissioner for Information
3. Dr Aham Uko, Commissioner for Environment
4. Mr Obinna Oriaku, Commissioner for Finance
5. Dr John Ahukannah, Commissioner for Health
6. Chief Umeh Kalu, Attorney General and Commisioner for Justice
Governor Ikpeazu wishes to express his sincere appreciation to the outgoing members of the executive council for their service to the state and directs that they hand over to the relevant Permanent Secretaries.
Chief Press Secretary to the Governor
Got Any News Or Advert For Us? Send It via Email Info@abacityblog.com || Or WhatsApp https://wa.me/7038111972