She Leads Africa, a community that helps young African women achieve their professional dreams. With engaging online content and pan-African events is partnering with Facebook for She Means Business 2018 edition to Provide Online Training to Business Women Across Nigeria
Last year, She Leads Africa collaborated with Facebook for the Boost Your Business Program, and successfully provided over 2,400 young African women with digital and online marketing tools and training.
This year, She Leads Africa and Facebook are partnering up again to train upwards of 4,000 Nigerian women with the brand new She Means Business Program.
These free workshops will take place in six Nigerian cities over the course of five months, and aim to provide African female business owners with the digital marketing tools and business strategy skills to take their businesses online and help them compete in the global marketplace.
At these FREE trainings, participants will be able to:
- Learn professional development skills
- Elevate their businesses online
- Network with other like minded, ambitious young women
The She Means Business schedule is as follows:
- Lagos: May 4-5, May 25-26, July 13-14, August 17-18, September 21-22
- Port Harcourt: May 11-12, June 29-30, August 3-4
- Aba: May 18-19, June 22-23, August 10-11
- Abuja: June 1-2, July 20-21, September 7-8
- Kaduna: June 8-9, July 27-28, September 14-15
- Ibadan: June 15-16, July 6-7, August 24-25
Those interested in participating are asked to register HERE to get more information and alerts when She Leads Africa is coming to their city!
Join UsFollow @abacityblog
Share your story with us via Whatsapp: (+234) 7038111972, 8129048367 or Email: email@example.com.Complain about a Story or Report or Correction: +2347038111972