Last year, She Leads Africa and Facebook collaborated for the Boost Your Business Program, and successfully provided over 2,400 young African women with digital and online marketing tools and training.
She Leads Africa took the free program to eight cities (Abuja, Benin, Calabar, Ibadan, Kaduna, Lagos, Port Harcourt and Ho) across two countries (Nigeria and Ghana) and worked with several partners to train thousands of participants on the tools available to them via Facebook.
This year, She Leads Africa and Facebook are partnering up again to train upwards of 4,000 Nigerian women with the brand new She Means Business Program.
These free workshops will take place in six Nigerian cities over the course of five months, and aim to provide African female entrepreneurs with the digital marketing tools and business strategy skills to take their businesses online and help them compete in the global marketplace.
At these FREE trainings, attendees will be able to:
- Learn professional development skills
- Elevate their businesses online
- Network with other like minded, ambitious young women
The She Means Business schedule is as follows:
- Lagos: May 4-5, May 25-26, July 13-14, August 17-18, September 21-22
- Port Harcourt: May 11-12, June 29-30, August 3-4
- Aba: May 18-19, June 22-23, August 10-11
- Abuja: June 1-2, July 20-21, September 7-8
- Kaduna: June 8-9, July 27-28, September 14-15
- Ibadan: June 15-16, July 6-7, August 24-25
Those interested in participating are asked to register HEREto get more information and alerts when She Leads Africa is coming to their city!
Share your story with us via Whatsapp: (+234) 7038111972, 8129048367 Or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | Complain about our publication? Call: +2347038111972